ABOUT FACIAL AESTHETICS
At Marsh House our experienced facial aesthetics practitioner Dr Aamina Mahmood offers a range of services to help fight the signs of ageing.
These treatments include Anti-wrinkle injections, Anti-Clenching Treatment, Filler treatment.
TREATMENT FOR LINES AND WRINKLES
As we grow older skin loses its elasticity especially the face and neck are more vulnerable to wrinkles.
This can cause the face to look old or tired before its time. We use Botulinum Toxin A which can relax the muscles on areas of the face and neck. This treatment can cause your facial expression lines or wrinkles to essentially disappear or diminish.
Anti-wrinkle injections can be used for areas such as:
• Frown lines
• Crow’s feet
• Forehead lines
• Neck lines
• Gummy smile
• Neck slimming
• Underarms (hyperhidrosis)
REDUCE JAW CLENCHING
Botulinum Toxin A can also be used to treat clenching of the jaw. It is injected into the cheek to weaken and reduce the size of the chewing muscle known as the masseter. This can help reduce the symptoms of cleaching such as tension in the jaw, headaches, reduce the damage to the teeth caused by the clenching and grinding.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments and are injected into the skin. Dermal fillers are based on Hyaluronic acid which is a substance that naturally exists in your body.
They are designed to effectively create a plumper more youthful appearance, reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles, contour and to revitalise the skin.
Dermal fillers can be used to smooth away facial lines and wrinkles, create fuller lips and shape facial contours, such as cheeks and chin, and revitalise the skin.
• Nasio-Labial lines (Nose to mouth)
• Marionette (mouth to chin)
• Smoker lines
• Temple area
• The dermal fillers procedure can involve a series of injections, depending on the requirements of the individual.
• In preparation for the injection, the targeted part of the face is numbed with a topical anaesthetic cream.
• The injection into the skin is administered to a mid or deep level.
• Botox and dermal fillers are both minimally invasive skin treatments with the same general objective of addressing wrinkles, but among the key differences is that Botox can only be effective on facial lines which are the cause of muscle movement, rather than a loss of volume.
Consultation with Dr Aamina Mahmood
Botulinum Toxin 2 areas
Botulinum Toxin 3 areas
Bruxism – Teeth Clenching/Grinding
Filler per 0.5ml
Hyperhidrosis - underarm
One arm £250
Two arms £400
Neck slimming - trapezius